Note: all phone numbers are Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. Personal items are one announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Business rates also apply for items listed during Classifieds. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge
* Dream Job now available! Seidel & Sons Truck and Trailer Sales needs a full time trailer technician to perform routine maintenance, upgrades, accessory installs, warranty work and repairs. Welding experience preferred but they are willing to train the right applicant. Competitive wage is offered and a great shop to work in! If you’re seeking a rewarding career at a locally owned business dedicated to quality and customer service, then join Seidel & Sons, Truck and Trailer Sales, west Hwy. 20 Ainsworth. Stop in today to pick up your application or for more information call Jonathan at 387-0303 or cell 760-2024.
* Rodeway Inn is hiring for a part time housekeeper. Must be able to work every other weekend. Applicant must be able to lift 40
pounds, climb stairs and make beds. Hours will be from 9 am – 3 pm. Please stop by at the hotel to fill out an application today!
* Brown County Hospital is seeking to hire a full-time night shift CNA and PRN CNA’s for days and nights. Full time schedule consists of three 12 hour shifts per week and every third weekend, with a competitive night shift differential. Weekend differential also available. A comprehensive benefit package that includes group health insurance, group life insurance and long-term disability, an attractive personal leave time program, employer sponsored retirement plan and flexible spending account option. Applications are due by August 15th. Contact Brandy Bussinger – Director of Nursing or Lisa Fischer – Human Resources at the Brown County Hospital, phone 387-2800 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Work on the front lines of delicious at Ainsworth’s Pizza Hut! Whether you’re looking for a great part time job or a long term career. From drivers and cooks, to servers and even management they have a position for you! If you’ve got the energy and enthusiasm to work hard with a great team, 16 years old or over and meet Ainsworth Pizza Hut’s high standards, you’ll receive great starting pay with merit increases, advancement opportunities, 401K, on and off duty meal discounts, company paid GED, scholarships are available too! Even a helping hands fund for employees in need. Did I mention flexible work hours, you work at Pizza Hut evenings and weekends, consider yourself a hometown hero! Stop in at Ainsworth’s Pizza Hut to pick up your application and to learn more. OR apply online at www.pizzateam.staabmgt.com or text ‘jobs’ to 844-901-2533.
* The Ainsworth Housing Agency is looking for one or two persons to work maintenance and/or cleaning at the Park Homes apartment
complex. The maintenance person should have knowledge of basic plumbing, construction, electrical and just basic maintenance. Work hours would be Monday thru Friday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and more if necessary. The cleaning job would be 1x per week cleaning the Community Room area and cleaning apartments as they empty out. Hours could be adjusted to fit your schedule. Contact The Ainsworth Housing Agency at 524 East 4th Street or call Kathy at the office of Park Homes during office hours or Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. until noon, phone 387-2550. Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Come make a difference in the lives of patients at the Brown
County Hospital in Ainsworth. They are seeking a full-time cook who wants to ensure patients are being cared for with excellence, compassion and integrity. Their team prides itself on providing exceptional dining experiences. If you like to cook and enjoy helping others, apply now! Must be willing to work morning and evening shifts, rotating weekends and holidays. Weekend pay differential and a comprehensive benefits package is offered. If interested contact Sonya Shurter or Lisa Fischer at 387-2800 or email email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications due by August 19th.
* Are you ready to make a career change for the better? Technologent right here in Ainsworth may have just what you’ve been waiting for as an Administrative Assistant. This is a great full-time opportunity that offers a competitive wage, weekends OFF and a full benefits pkg. which includes 401K, health insurance and paid vacation. Applicant must be self motivated, goal-oriented and show the ability to work with minimal supervision. Knowledge and proficiency of web applications is a PLUS. If you have excellent communication and organizational skills and are a team player, this may be the position for you. Stop in today to pick up your application at Technologent, 310 North Main in Ainsworth or to learn more, call Technologent at 387-8020.
* Part to Full time employment opportunity available in the housekeeping and laundry departments of Brown County Hospital. They take pride in ensuring proper infection control, cleanliness and patient comfort in their facility. Previous cleaning experience preferred but not required. Applications are due by August 15th. If interested in this opportunity, please contact Lisa Fischer or Diette Glenn at 387-2800 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Central Nebraska Community Action Partnership is looking to fill a full time position as an “Ainsworth Little Paws Preschool Home
Visitor”. A competitive wage is offered as well as an outstanding benefit package, but what’s more, it’s a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, providing assistance and support to families enrolled in the program, attain knowledge of resources available in the community and build and strengthen partnerships with community entities. Qualified individuals must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, a valid Nebraska Drivers License and a working phone. Previous experience working with families with preschool age children preferred. For your application or to learn more, call HR at 308-745-0780 ext. 0 or apply online at
www.centralnebraskacap.com. Position will remain open until filled. EEO/AA
* Are you a critical thinker who likes to take on the challenge of problem solving? Join the Brown County Hospital in Ainsworth as a
Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Lab Tech, responsible for performing patient specimen collection and testing, maintaining equipment and analyzers, and communicating with patients and health care personnel. This full time position shares call with three other staff members and includes a comprehensive benefits package. Applications are due by Sept 9, 2022 and can be obtained on the hospital website at www.browncountyhospital.org or picked up at the front desk. Contact Devyn France or Lisa Fischer for further information by calling 387-2800 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling position helping kids learn? As a full time Preschool Center Assistant at Little Paws Preschool in Ainsworth not only will you earn competitive pay and great benefits – you get to witness so many ground breaking moments and daily ‘wins’. Successful applicant will assist teacher with daily activities, planning, and help with cooking and cleaning. Applicant must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, a valid Nebraska Drivers license and a working phone. Previous experience working with children preferred. Benefits include: health, dental, life and vision insurance, generous leave accrual, 9 paid holidays and birthday off, a flexible four day work week and more not to mention – room to grow! For your application call 308-745-0780 ext. 0 or apply online at www.centralnebraskacap.com. This position will remain open until filled. EEO/AA
* Come to work where people gather to stretch their horizons, have fun and enjoy delicious meals. The Ainsworth Senior Center is looking to fill an assistant position – someone who can perform a variety of tasks, assisting the manager with day-to-day operations and also help out in the kitchen. Typically hours are from around 8:30 a.m. until 1 p.m, would be a great position for someone with kids because it jives with school hours, so you can still have time with your kiddo’s and not be exhausted! If you are interested in learning more about the assistant position at the Ainsworth
Senior Center, call Briana at 387-0777.
* Big opportunities with small town agri‘Culture’. Being a part of Bejot Feedlots is joining a legacy of people who have a love of agriculture, progressive animal husbandry and hard work. As they continue to grow, they are always looking for hard working people to join them. From feeding positions to farm positions, feedlot positions and everyone in between. Full time and part time positions are available, very attractive wages, benefits to full time employees and flexible work hours. Great opportunities for retirees to work on your own terms, improve your income, keep you active and give you purpose. If you’ve been entertaining the idea of a side-hustle, there’s plenty of opportunities for you too. Cattle are their business – but their people make the difference. Stop by the office to pick up your application or call 387-2236 and visit with Randal Rathe at Bejot Feedlots, just west of Ainsworth.
* If you have great customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, come work at The Sandhills Lounge in Long Pine, they’re NOW hiring – multiple positions available, flexible scheduling, competitive earnings! Stop in at the Sandhills Lounge to apply or call 273-4100.
* Seven Springs of Long Pine is looking for a temporary driver who can fill in as needed, a CDL is NOT required. They’re also looking for
someone who can help in bottling on a part time basis. Call Todd Thornton for more information at Seven Springs in Long Pine, phone 273-4295.
* Sandhill Equipment is looking to fill a Full time truck driver position to support their sales department with equipment delivery, transporting Ag Equipment to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities. Experience preferred however, it is not required – they’re willing to train! CDL is a must. If you’re reliable, have knowledge of ag equipment, strapping down loads and hauling, this is the position for you. Great Pay, benefits and you’re home in the evenings. Stop in at Sandhill Equipment, just west of Bassett along Hwy. 20 to pick up your application or call Dennis or Bret to learn more at 684-2331.
* Cast Iron Bar and Grille – fun, fast paced and at the top of their game are looking for cooks, servers and bartenders who will help keep it that way! If you like working with people in a fun work environment, Cast Iron Bar and Grille wants YOU. Must be age 16 and older to apply. Shout out to High School kids….if have the drive to succeed you CAN get started today. You’ll not only receive competitive pay, but great tips too, and flexible scheduling! PLUS the job looks great on your college resume! Apply in person today at Cast Iron Bar and Grill, 806 East Hwy. 20, Stuart.
* Get your career in gear! Thad Jones Trucking out of Ainsworth is looking to fill full time local and regional truck driving positions for
livestock/and or grain handling. CDL is a must, experience preferred but willing to provide training to the right applicant. Competitive pay is offered. If you’re an owner/operator – there’s exciting opportunities for you too and a dedicated dispatch team designed to support your business and maximize your earning potential without you feeling overloaded. If you’ve got the drive…Thad Jones Trucking has got the miles. For more information or to apply, call Thad at 760-2116.
* The Village of Springview is accepting applications for the part time position of Village Clerk. Duties include preparing claims and reports for monthly meetings, monthly bookkeeping, utility billing,
payroll, sales tax and cemetery record keeping. Further duties will be discussed during the interview process. Knowledge of QuickBooks is preferable. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Please send resumes to Village of Springview, PO Box 298, Springview OR deliver to 122 South Ash Street. For more information please call the Village Office at 497-2901.
* Ready to join Dollar General’s mission of serving others? Whether you’re looking for a part time job or a long term career, there are endless opportunities for you right here at Ainsworth’s Dollar General. They’re now hiring full time management positions that include Assistant Manager, SMC Store Manager Candidate and full time key holder. They are also looking to fill part time and full time sales associate positions. Competitive wage is offered as well as great benefits for full time positions. Apply today by going to www.dollargeneral.com/careers or stop in and visit with Sonya Quinn or call 513-8223 at Ainsworth’s Dollar General.
* Your Gig. Your Schedule. Great Benefits. Fast Pay! Work on the front lines of delicious at Ainsworth’s Pizza Hut where you have room to grow and have fun while you’re at it! They are NOW HIRING Delivery Drivers. Buckle up, hit the road and start making hungry people happy plus you can make some great tips while you’re at it! Great starting pay, excellent training and advancement opportunities, meals and uniforms, on and off duty employee
discounts, flexible work hours. If you work evenings and weekends, consider yourself a hometown hero! Drivers must be at least 18 years of age. If you’re on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this may not be the position for you. Applications can be picked up at the Ainsworth Pizza Hut OR apply online by going to www.pizzateam.staabmgt.com OR text JOBS to 844-901-2533.
* Do you have a passion for animals? If the answer is YES – come join the team at Rolling Rock Veterinary Service in Bassett. They’re looking for a Veterinary Technician or an experienced vet assistant. Applicant should be self-motivated and have experience with proper animal handling and restraint practices. Applicant should be personable and familiar with basic animal care. Job includes answering the phone, scheduling appointments, retail sales, cleaning, pre-appointment preparation and animal care. Compensation is based on experience. Interested parties should email email@example.com or call 402-684-2410 to request an application.
* Put your passion and talent to work with GJW, a global leader in the swine industry. They’re continually seeking highly motivated individuals to join their team offering career opportunities in a variety of areas: equipment operators, financial analysts, Wildlife management and forestry specialists, range technicians, vehicle and facility maintenance and YES animal production too. Their dedicated team encompasses people from diverse backgrounds and experiences working together to produce high quality pork. Above average compensation, great benefits and room to grow. From teens to retiree’s and everyone in between – GJW is always
accepting applications and resumes for hard working individuals. Applying is easy. Stop by their 300 North Main Office to pick up your application or for more information call 382-3333.
* Hallock Construction is now hiring. Experience is preferred, but if you’re a hard worker, training will gladly be provided. This is a great opportunity to learn an ‘in demand’ trade. Full time, part time, seasonal help all needed, including high school kids on summer break. Must be detail oriented, self motivated and willing to learn. Experience will be taken into consideration for starting position and pay, with the ability to rise quickly depending on work performance. Call or text Scott Hallock at 760-1391 for immediate consideration.
* Come Be a Champion of Care: 30% wage increase for nursing staff and CNAs PLUS up to a $3,000 sign on bonus, $3,000 referral bonus and for full time employees – benefits! The Sandhills Care Center is looking to hire – Hometown heroes! Caring Nurses and CNAs that are resident focused and team players. New Nursing Shift differentials: weekday nights, $1.00; weekend days, $2.00 and weekend nights, $3.00. Part time and Full Time positions are available. Apply locally by calling Administrator, Penny Jacobs at 387-1294 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s get stronger – TOGETHER, the need for our nursing home is undeniable – come see the difference you can make at the Sandhills Care Center in Ainsworth.
* Join the Learning Revolution! Schoolhouse Rock in Bassett, An Acton Academy is accepting new enrollees ages 3 – 18 for the 2022-23 school year. A one room schoolhouse for the 21st Century helping guide the next generation of leaders as they navigate their personalized Hero’s journey. Your child will learn to be a curious, independent, lifelong learner. They will discover their most precious gifts and learn to use them to solve difficult problems. For more information and to apply, visit www.schoolhouserockacton.com. School starts August 15th, so get your application started today.
* Cosmetologist, Halli Haskell is now at Teased Salon in Bassett Mondays and Fridays from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Make your appointments today for cuts, colors, highlights, perms, updo’s, men’s haircuts and beard trims. Now is a great time to make those back to school hair appointments with Halli Haskell now at Teased Salon in Bassett, for
appointments call or text 404-0856 OR on Facebook or Instagram at Halli R Beauty.
* Time proven fencing solutions. Adding high quality barbed wire fencing or pipe corrals up’s your property value. Fencing is NOT an expense, but instead – an investment that is worth the price. If you’re looking for the best livestock fencing, you’ll find it with Logan’s Fencing. Call Logan Leonard at 925-8184 for barbed wire fencing and pipe corral installation. Over a decade of experience.
* Do you have equipment to sell? Call the name you can trust – Big Iron. With Big Iron you’ll receive full service from start to finish with our proven selling system. Your equipment is featured worldwide, and with our unreserved auctions, every item sells to the highest bidder. No buyer’s fee means more money in your pocket, and no more worrying about payment collection – Big Iron takes care of it all. For more information, call Logan Leonard at 925-8184.
* Don’t Miss the Peach Party! Time for you to load up on those sweet and juicy Colorado peaches we look forward to every year. The Keya Paha County FFA Peach Sale Fundraiser is coming up this Saturday, 10 a.m. until 8 p.m, Sunday, 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. and on Monday morning (Aug. 15th) from 8 a.m. until 10 a.m. at the Keya Paha County School Store in Springview. Get a 22 lb. box for $50. First Come – First Serve! You + Peaches = Lives Impacted! All funds raised go toward the annual ag business trip. If you have any questions call or text Ellen at 389-2961 or Tonya at 389-2050.
* For Rent: Bassett Housing Authority currently has a one bedroom apartment available for immediate occupancy and will have (2) 3 bedroom apartments, one at the end of January and one at the end of February or early March. If interested in application or for more information, call or stop by the office, 684-3329. If no answer, please leave a message. Office is open Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8 a.m. until noon and 1 until 5 p.m. by appointment.
* 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent at the Bassett Housing Authority, 400 Panzer Street, Bassett. A great place to live with no upkeep or maintenance. Lawn mowed and watered in the summer and sidewalks cleared and snow removed in the winter. All apartments are equipped with a gas range, refrigerator and washer and dryer. Utilities included are electricity, natural gas, water, sewer and garbage. For more information on availability or to get your application call 684-3329. If no answer, please leave a message. Office Hours are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8 a.m. until Noon and 1 until 5 p.m.
* Family Garage Sale – Thursday, August 11th from 9 am – 9 pm; Friday, August 12th from 9 am – 7 pm; and Saturday, August 13th from 9 am – 1 pm at the Connection – their new location, 224 North Main Street. East side of Ainsworth’s Main Street. Seasonal decorations, Christmas trees, home décor, kitchen items, Tupperware, electric smoker, bathroom items, women’s, men’s and boy clothing, football starter jerseys, novelty socks, jewelry, shoes, book and magazines, suitcases, totes, exercise equipment, hunting blind, reloading press, router, fish finder, water skis, full size
bed frame, book shelves, plant stand, antique egg crate, pet beds. Snow cones will also be available for sale. Bauer, Johnson, Sholes, Waits and Waits.
* Garage Sale/Produce: The freshest of the fresh, locally grown produce forsale! Woods Gardens Produce Market is a ‘green’ shopping opportunity for the community and surrounding area. Dan is planning to open this Thursday, August 11th from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. with specials on sweet corn, potatoes and summer squash. He will also be having a garage sale on Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. antiques, garage sale items, dishes and more! Woods Gardens Produce Market, conveniently located 1 mile south of Ainsworth, right along Hwy. 7 – opening this Friday 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. Phone 387-0724.
* Multi Family Garage Sale this Friday, August 12th from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and on Saturday, August 13th from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. at 136 North Park Street in Ainsworth. Women’s clothes, Size Small through 2xl, miscellaneous household items, golf clubs, school books, ceramics, an easy bake oven, dishes and more! Don’t miss it this Friday and Saturday at 136 North Park Street in Ainsworth.
* Garage Sale at 345 S Maple St in Ainsworth this Saturday and Sunday, starting at 8 a.m. both days. Fishing equipment, toys, tools, clothing and much more! This Saturday and Sunday beginning at 8 a.m. @ 345 S Maple St. BE sure to check it out!
* Rock County Fairgrounds ROLLS with kickin’ country excitement all weekend long as they play host to the Nebraska High School Rodeo this Saturday and Sunday – not only can you catch the action and cheer on these athletes, so many vendors are setting up shop throughout the fairgrounds offering everything from crafts and jewelry to flags, apparel and baked goods – plus Food and Beverage Vendors too! Saturday night “The Classic Country Club” will be playing at the Band Shelter from 7:30 – 10:30. All are welcome to come dance the night away or just kick back and enjoy the classic country hits, just like in the good ol days. There is NO gate fee. Admission to all events is FREE.
* Saturday, August 13th – Cherry County 4-H and FFA Livestock Sale will be held at the Cherry County Fairgrounds in Valentine at 4:00. Approximately 32 beef, 35 hogs, 8 lambs and 4 goats will sell. Preview livestock from August 11th through August 13th at the UNL Extension in Cherry County Facebook Page.
* Sunday, August 14th – A silent auction AND now – thanks to the outpouring of generous donations, a Live Auction will be held in conjunction with the Community Benefit Burger Feed for the Allen Sybrant Family beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Newport Firehall. Just a few of the many items donated include: Feed, protein lick tubs, cake, a whole beef, a whole hog with processing, stainless steel 22 and so much more will be up for grabs. Merv Buoy, Auctioneer. If you wish to donate auction items call or text Kat Sybrant at 822-0152.
* Friday, August 19th – A Silent and Live Auction will be held during the 5th Annual Bulldog Pride Fundraiser at the Ainsworth Elks Club. Social Hour at 5:30 p.m, Supper at 6:30 p.m.
* An addition to the Cherry County Fair lineup: Special Cowboy church service will be held Thursday evening, August 11th at the Valentine Sale barn after the parade. Special music and testimonies. All are welcome.
* It’s time to get CRAZY! Get your Game On, Get Geared up for Back to School and SAVE – Downtown this Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. it’s Crazy Days and the savings are Store Wide At Palmer Embroidery and Boutique. Save on Youth and Adult Athletic bottoms – leggings, pants and gym shorts. Men’s and Women’s dress shrits and polos; PLUS Jewelry, shoes and sandals too! This Friday 10 a.m. until 5 p.m, don’t miss the Crazy Days Sale at Palmer Embroidery and Boutique, Main Street Ainsworth.
* Shop local downtown Ainsworth this Friday, August 12th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at The Book Peddler. Don’t miss the Crazy Day Bargains, HUGE half price table and in store specials.
* Make sure while you’re downtown shopping Crazy Days, come on in to Needles and Pins. Crazy Deals – Crazy Days – Crazy Ladies! A brilliant range of dresses in ALL size ranges for every ‘dress’ occasion. Throughout the month of August you can take 25% off dresses, 10% off glitzy jewelry and earrings are Buy one set, get one set FREE – of equal or lesser value of course. Concerned about the perfect fit? Dorothy and Joyce are crazy good at what they do – expert alterations IN HOUSE. The Crazy Days of Summer are HERE at Needles and Pins on Main Street in Ainsworth.
* Where can you enjoy great steaks and show your stuff – IN STEREO? At the Ainsworth Municipal Golf Course – this Friday night! Come on out for the steak fry, they’ll start serving at 6 p.m, and then…step up to the mic. Karaoke night from 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
* Free Admission – Unforgettable entertainment. Thunder over Cherry County. They’ve taken their air show to the next level with 2 new incredible jaw dropping performers. PLUS a Flour Drop competition, landing competition and best in show airplane will be awarded. Pure Flying Fun and Excitement for ALL AGES, the BEST show of the Summer and Admission is FREE! All are welcome so bring a chair and come join the fun, Saturday, August 13th – 10 a.m. at the Valentine Municipal Airport. Lunch will be available by free
will donation. If you have any questions call AJ at 308-458-9670.
* Bat for Zach! There’s still time to enter The Zach Jones Memorial Softball Tournament coming up this Sunday, August 14th at the Ainsworth Softball Field. All 10 person teams are welcome, men, women or co-ed. $100 per team. Proceeds will be going to Zach’s nieces and nephew’s college fund in his name. Spectators welcome. Free will donation barbecue will be served from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m, concession stand following. For more information, to get registered OR if you want to play but don’t have a team, contact Shawn Fernau 382-8093 or Darrin Jones, 382-5511 or Shane Jones 382-5295. All players must be at least 16 years old to play, Entry fee
is Non Refundable.
* Giving never tasted so good! Please attend the Community Benefit for the Allen Sybrant Family on Sunday, August 14th, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Newport Fire Hall. They’ll be serving grilled burgers and sides, a silent auction and NOW…a LIVE Auction will be held with Merv Buoy, Auctioneer. Allen was injured in a tractor accident and is facing a long recovery process. If you wish to donate auction items call or text Kat Sybrant at 822-0152. Plan on the Community Benefit for the Allen Sybrant Family this Sunday, 5:30 p.m. at the Newport Firehall.
* Ranch Rodeo Teams Wanted: $1000 in ADDED prize money! Entries are OPEN for the Cherry County Fair’s Annual Ranch Rodeo coming up on August 14th in Valentine. Entries are $400 per 4 man team and is limited to the first 25 teams so get in on the action, call or text Brandon Kenner today to get your team signed up, phone 402-389-1081 and save the date for the Cherry County Fair – it’s coming up August 11th through the 14th.
* Get your Bulldog Pride Tickets in advance and Save! The 5th Annual Bulldog Pride Fundraiser is coming up Friday, August 19th, presale tickets are available now thru Friday, August 5th at all 3 Ainsworth bank locations, Akrs and the Rodeway Inn. Show your support for the Bulldogs by joining the Ainsworth Bulldog Boosters at the Elks on Friday, August 19th for the Bulldog Pride Fundraiser. Tickets will be available at the door for $35.
* Brown County Fair time is when everyone breaks out their boots! AND NOW…their walking and running shoes too. The Brown County Fair Labor Day 5K and 1 mile walk. It’s a brand new addition to this year’s event lineup – and it’s for everyone, all ages are welcome. There’s just a $20 entry fee, pre-register by August 21st and that includes your T-Shirt and also entry to the fair on Labor Day. $50 to the top female and male in the 5K. All YOU have to do is text your name and shirt size to Henry Beel at 382-8222 and start making plans now to be in Johnstown Labor Day Weekend for the Brown County Fair.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* A china hutch, it is fine as is or would make a great re-purposing project! Also an old recliner, it has heat and massage that
still work. Call 336-6288. The items ARE located in Ainsworth.
Start your success today with Northeast Community College. Whatever your academic or career goals – they’re here to help. Learn about all the great classes Northeast Community College has to offer – Classes that fit your budget, your schedule and your future. Visit www.northeast.edu.
EARN YOUR LOCAL SUBSTITUTE TEACHING CERTIFICATE
Fulfill course requirements at Northeast and through the Nebraska Department of Education.
For more information on substitute teaching certification in Nebraska, please visit https://www.education.ne.gov/tcert